- CCSU History Department Fall 2014 Newsletter!
- New Book Published in Prof. Tully’s Series
- History Department 2014 Spring Newsletter!
- Prof. Tully Presses Case for Social Studies to State Board of Education
- Prof. McGrath Presents at International Conference on Medieval Studies
- Prof. Specter Selected for Seminar at Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies
- Dr. Donald Rogers Named Finalist for Teaching Award
SubscribeWe apologize for the brief advertising message on the subscription page. It allows CCSU to use the subscription service at no cost.
Category Archives: Professional Program
Prof. John Tully, in his dual role as Social Studies Coordinator and President of the Connecticut Council for the Social Studies, was a part of team that made a presentation to the State Board of Education on 1 May. Joined … Continue reading
Central Connecticut State University, Berlin Public Schools, and the Connecticut Council for the Social Studies are proud to announce that Mr. David Bosso, Social Studies teacher at Berlin High School, has been named the National Council for the Social Studies … Continue reading
The Faculty Board of the University of Wisconsin Press has approved a contract for a new book in the “Harvey Goldberg Series for Understanding and Teaching History” co-edited by Prof. Tully. Understanding and Teaching Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender History … Continue reading