- CCSU History Department Fall 2014 Newsletter!
- New Book Published in Prof. Tully’s Series
- History Department 2014 Spring Newsletter!
- Prof. Tully Presses Case for Social Studies to State Board of Education
- Prof. McGrath Presents at International Conference on Medieval Studies
- Prof. Specter Selected for Seminar at Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies
- Dr. Donald Rogers Named Finalist for Teaching Award
SubscribeWe apologize for the brief advertising message on the subscription page. It allows CCSU to use the subscription service at no cost.
Category Archives: Public History
Congratulations to Mike Forino, winner of the Graduate Studies Outstanding Scholar Award in the School of Arts and Sciences. Mike is an MA student in Public History. The History Department recognized Mike Forino and Michael Conlin as its top graduate … Continue reading
Dr. Donald Rogers led a High School Student Seminar on the Electoral College on 17 December 2012. The Seminar met at the Statehouse and was broadcast on CT-N. Dr. Rogers led the students through four main questions during the discussion: … Continue reading
From the CCSU History Page: As head of the Connecticut Civil War Commemoration Commission, Dr. Warshauer received the first annual Bruce Fraser Award from the Association for the Study of Connecticut History (ASCH). The Award was presented at ASCH’s annual … Continue reading
Prof. Greenfield Selected as a Plenary Speaker at the Symposium of the Providence Preservation Society
From the web site: [Her presentation will examine] “the transformation of Benefit Street in the 1950s and 1960s, one of the earliest large-scale ‘revitalization’ efforts in Providence. At the same time massive urban renewal projects were changing the landscape of … Continue reading
Owen Rogers has accepted a position with the Veteran’s History Project coordinated by the Library of Congress. Congratulations, Owen!