- CCSU History Department Fall 2014 Newsletter!
- New Book Published in Prof. Tully’s Series
- History Department 2014 Spring Newsletter!
- Prof. Tully Presses Case for Social Studies to State Board of Education
- Prof. McGrath Presents at International Conference on Medieval Studies
- Prof. Specter Selected for Seminar at Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies
- Dr. Donald Rogers Named Finalist for Teaching Award
SubscribeWe apologize for the brief advertising message on the subscription page. It allows CCSU to use the subscription service at no cost.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Fall 2014 Newsletter Click the link above for full Newsletter!
This is the first book designed for university and high school teachers who want to integrate queer history into the standard curriculum. With its inspiring stories, classroom-tested advice, and rich information, it is a valuable resource for anyone who thinks … Continue reading
Spring 2014 Newsletter
Prof. John Tully, in his dual role as Social Studies Coordinator and President of the Connecticut Council for the Social Studies, was a part of team that made a presentation to the State Board of Education on 1 May. Joined … Continue reading